



We had a great trip to Twin Falls, Idaho to attend the Temple Open House!! Cousins Hannah and Harrison (our fellow Georgia Peaches) joined us in our journey that helped keep our kids entertained and happy! We left late Thursday evening and arrived that night. On midday Friday, we visited the Shoshone Falls. It was such a beautiful place! It was nice and cool and so we had a picnic there while we waited for our turn to go through the temple. We had a great visit at the temple. I think all the kids had a great experience!
What a chance in a life time for your kids. That is awesome.
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh Lora, you should have told me you were going. My grandma lives in Shoshone, I would have met you there. Dangit!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI love that Andrew and Scott have *exactly* the same smile! :D
ReplyDeleteI hope I can take the girls to a temple open house someday. It is such a neat experience!